Friday, February 22, 2008

CrazyMesaMOM77

My best friends are AK and Mitch. I have known AK for 11 years and actually knew of Mitch when we were at Kino Jr. High. He was in 9th grade, I was in 7th. We were reunited when life's twists and turns sent him back to Singles Ward. This was back when we would all go to Sonic after FHE, this was when I was when I was still talking about Rusty as if he was the greatest love my life had known, this was when AK had been single for quite some time (since D-Dawg)... (just for a little perspective). Now Mitch and AK have been together for 2+ years, but we still are the best of pals.

Since I am the only one who loves dance/hip hop movies aka Step Up 2, Save the Last Dance, Stomp the Yard, Dirty Dancing Havana Nights...AK was very excited when NetFlicks sent Save the Last Dance 2, to her house. We sat down last night to watch it. It is the worst movie ever, well except for Nell (ask Rita). Mitch was making fun of the dialouge, AK was asleep, and I was wishing I had my computer to check all my facebook/mingles/linkup/myspace accounts. Now all of this boredom seems to create interesting conversations.

Mitch keeps thinking of certain things you should never put on your online profile. So here is the list.

1. Don't check "More to Love" and then have pictures of yourself chowing on a dozen doughnuts.

2. Never put the word "crazy" in your Tag Name, especially frightening if it is combined with "mesa" and "mom" and some number which shows you might be heading for Elliott Groves.

3. Please don't put the name of some creepy animal or character in your Tag. For example Eore75 or bigbuffalo2008...Yikes.

4. A tag should not have a personal weakness you are experiencing for example, "StrugglingFaith81" or "IGOTISSUESinCALI".

5. Now moving on, my favorite is someone won't put their real age, where it says age they might put 99 or 100,000,0000. When I see this I am deeply intrigued. "Who is the person on the mormon dating/friendship site who refuses to admit their age?" At this point I am sold.

6. The one pic that is taken from a bizarre angle and is sort of vauge, but makes the person look extremely attractive, no one wants the trickpic.

Mitch and I have fun of thinking of the "not to do's" for all things internet profile. Welcome to 2008 and there is no manual so I gotta get the word out to all those CrazyProvoMom75's out there.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Jodi, how I have missed your blog!! I haven't been blogging as much as before these days, but I'm back baby!!! haha How is Grandma doing? Have you been over to see her recently?

Team Caldwell said...

How about motherof6(someday)83! I like that or wannapleaseyou-onceyoumarryme! ha,ha.
all the talk of bloggin made me come homw and chec when i was done with the email stuff!
PS- Tell Mark and Jared I said hi!!

Jaime S. said...

i hated the trick pics. some times it is the only weapon some people have got.

Bowman Family said...

Great tags! You guys must have so much fun!

Stats