Saturday, February 2, 2008

I hate you queen creek...

Queen Creek is too far. Queen Creek takes to long to drive to because there aren't enough roads for all the people who need/want to go there. I was supposed to run a half marathon in queen creek today. But then i realized i would have to turn back around a few hours later because that is where I am djing tonight. Queen Creek why do you gotta annoy me soo bad that I don't even want to see you twice. Never mind, I am going to have a positive attitude. Also i will do a long run here, in an hour, once my house gets clean. I know people live out in Queen Creek and have to venture into the Mesa/Gilbert/Tempe/Phoenix/Chandler/Scottsdale etc. for supplies, minglings with those who do not reside in queen creek and employment. To me, you people are saints. I would probably go mad if i had to take the long journey more than once every 3 months or so.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I would give my left foot to live in Queen Creek right this second. I'm not joking. It seems like Paradise...then again I live in Jersey City so anything sounds better than where I am!

Jamie said...

You amaze me Jodi, with your raw food and running half marathons. You inspire me!!

Good times said...

amen sister. i could not agree with you more about queen creek. my best friend lives there and i see her 4 times a year because we both hate the drive.

Jaime S. said...

that last post was me.

the Pearce Place said...

It's been awhile! How's the law school applications coming along? When will yo find out?????

Stats