Thursday, January 28, 2010

Up all night.

So I should have planned better. But i woke up with serious cramps, which lead to sleeping in and missing 1 class, which lead to not being super productive, which lead to getting only a bit done, and then i met my Uncle Steve who is a ref. scout/reviewer for the NCAA at Applebees, and then we went to the game U of I Women's game, which lead to getting a late start on homework, which lead to staying up all night mostly working on an assignment that is due in 1 hour, which lead to finishing up at three thirty, which lead to watching 4 episodes of Gossip Girl, all of this while facing a full day of school/work ahead of me.

So I am ready for a big day. yay.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL
Funny post.
I guess it won't be so funny at around 5pm.

Jill said...

Luke came by for a visit last night as part of the EQ presidency. He was QUIET. Guess he doesn't have much to say about kids peeing on couches and throwing shoes out of moving vehicles. I asked why he doesn't do the singles ward and he just said, "it's not for me".

A man of very few words, that Luke.

Stats