Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gibson. My only nephew. I love him so much.





I don't have kids as most of you know. So I am not sure how much I will love my own kids. But I don't think I could love them anymore then I love ny neice Olivia and nephew Gibson. When Gibson smiles the whole room lights up. When Gibson laughs, I swear it's the sweetest sound. He is teething right now about 8 teeth at once, so he is hurting a bit and that little cry just breaks my heart. I love this little guy so much and am so greatful to his parents for being so amazing. Even though I wanted his name to be Jimmy James, Gibson fits his sweet personality and cute little face perfectly. My favorite thing he does right now is the roll over a ton of times to get where he is going. He is so strong he rolled over at 1 week. I truly miss being here to see him grow up, but thanks to ichat, I can still be apart of it.

6 comments:

Rita said...

We love that ichat, we will miss you when you go back. Gibson could not be any cuter.

Melissa said...

Gibson's pretty cute man and I have my own cute kids!!
I know it's hard to imagine loving any more than you do with these cute kids but YOU JUST WAIT..........no love COMES CLOSE to that of your VERY OWN CHILD.
So just imagine how much you'll love?
It's tough man cause I never really knew how much I could love my own kids, cause, like you, I loved my neices and nephews you know AND Dru.
But when it's your own man IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME.
You just wait girl. I'm excited for you to have your own.
Until then, keep loving and ichatting with those cute guys. They sure seem like fun.
Teething is never fun, however! I hope he gets through it really fast.

Jaime S. said...

i use to think i couldn't love me own more than a neice and nephew. it is close, but i love coug more.

Goodman Family said...

Thanks Jodi. so cute a little tear came to my eye. I love this post. Not just because its my kid but because it was heart felt love ya and will miss you xoxo Tee

Nancy Pitney said...

He's a cutie and a keeper!

Jaime S. said...

i was hoping to see a new post since you commented on my blog. shoot. miss you too.
remember when we use to say shoot a lot? do you still?

Stats