Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yucky Bath.


So the Hot Water Heater at my place is full of minerals, which make my bath water this color. No I didn't pee in the bath 25 times and take a picture, no I didn't hike the Grand Canyon from Rim to Rim to Rim and then take a bath...this is just how it is, every day. When I take a shower I can't tell, but there is no denying it when it's bath time. Luckily the Hot Water Heater tank is getting flushed out this week. So no more yellow yucky water. Just sharing the loveliness I am living in. Go Moscow Water.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that's gross! LOL

Nancy Pitney said...

That is disgusting. not sure how you're supposed to get clean in that!

theroyalscribe said...

Hahahaha!!! I miss the days when water would come out of the tap that color. Okay, maybe not so much. That's the worst I've ever seen though! Good luck with that!

Stats