Sunday, October 25, 2009

CrazyDrunkCauseNoSleeps.

Pleasy loves me, and knows i love Cheese Its.
This is my messy, messy carrel, I need to work on organization.


Ok i really wasn't crazy drunk. But people sure said i seemed to be saying funny stuff. And I would laugh out loud at my own jokes, or if i thought something funny. Why, all this no sleep maddness? Because I was doing the McNicols "in School Brief writing Competition". It was total stress. You have to research a problem, and I get a little obsessive when i am researching.

Then you have to turn all that research into a 25 page brief (well since I promised I would never lie to you, it was a 25 page limit, mine was 21 pages). Anyways, even up till the last night I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. But I actually turned in a product I am happy with. So thanks to Pleasy for the Cheese Its. Thanks to everyone else for leaving me alone when I said things like, "I can't work now" or "Don, what the hell are you talking about McNicols to me, for???". Yeah I said that. Well this weekend was super lazy. But I am refreshed and ready for a week.


Jodi's Lesson from today: don't take sleeping pills you bought at the dollar store, I slept right through Stake Conference.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I thought you learned say 7 years ago to never buy certain products at the dollar store ever. Lets be honest what did you put on those cheezits? Marshmallows? Peanut Butter? Have a good week.

Melissa said...

LOL That's so funny, that last line.
I was laughing so much.

Marie Nelson said...

Me too! But - the sleeping pills worked! What are they called? I could use some once in awhile. Congratulations on finishing your brief!

Stats