Sunday, August 16, 2009

Discipline and Socialness.

I love to see old friends, new friends. I love to hang out with my brothers and sisters and their spouses. But it seems that chilling at someones house, watching LA INK or DATING IN THE DARK (recent favorites) just don't quench our social/love of eating out thirst. Basically what i am saying, is I have friends who love to eat out, as much as I do. So when they offer, i am weak, almost spineless at declining the invitation. And I can't blame them...I might say, "Red Robin, sounds amazing...and I got a coupon". The thing is when I go to AZ I know I will eating out alot.

As much as I love to eat out, my goals of rawsomeness, weight loss and money saving are thrown out the window. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. In Moscow I know the temptations will be real, they come in the form of China Buffet and Dairy Queen. But I know I can overcome.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Yea, dating in the dark is hilarious. The problem with eating out when you come home is you have so many people who want to hang out with you and eating out is an obvious choice of something to do. So maybe you just need to be less popular. Hope the Moscow temptations aren't to bad and you can live your "rawesome dreams."

Stats