Thursday, August 27, 2009

back to school.

School started on monday the 24th. Very overwhelming, after my lazy lazy summer. But it is good to feel productive and to get back into my "law school life". I guess I didn't realize how much i loved hanging out with my family because when i got here, i was a little lonely, and honestly still am. Same old story, everyone seems to be in couples, including my law school best friend who got married over the summer. All my good friends are far away, and obviously I miss my little niece and nephew a whole lot.

But on the bright side, I have so much to do so I guess "lonliness" is a blessing.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Jodz it was GREAT seeing you last night.
And by all means DON'T FEEL LONELY.
You can come over whenever you want.
I'm at home doing nothing and would love someone to hold onto my new born while I do stuff.
Plus I'd love some company and someone to talk to who's over FOUR!!!

Jaime S. said...

count your blessings....name them one by one. JK. sorry you are lonely girl. good luck in school

Jaime S. said...

yes Jody, the half off food works. I've done it 4 times now.

Rita said...

We miss you too!!! Especially tonight eating chicken tacos and watching our favorite Thursday night shows. November will come soon, have a great semester.

Diane... said...

the grass isn't always greener when you see it close up....you saw our grass didn't you? THIS HEAT HAS BURNED UP THE WINTER GRASS AND IT IS JUST BROWN,DRY AND UGLY so enjoy all the good things where you are

Dyan said...

We miss you too and are thinking about you. We will see you at the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving.

Jamie said...

Just think your almost halfway down Jodi! Good luck with your second year. I'm sure you'll do marvelous.

Stats