Thursday, July 2, 2009

My new home.



I love my new house. It's got wood floors, just enough space and most importantly no whiny dogs are living here. I got the cute rug at the Big Lots in Boise a few weeks ago. The bookshelf was a five dollar craigslist find, as well as the table which i scored yesterday for only five dollars. The little white chair as well as a small love seat (not shown) were a gift, maybe for the summer only but i still like them, from my friend Chase. The kayak was obviously the most expensive peice. The book shelf was a gift from Missy the girl with above mentioned dog. And the Dairy Queen Goodman Family Photo (priceless).

3 comments:

Diane... said...

What a cute home...so neat and tidy! WOW...good job on the frugal finds! too bad Van is missing in the DQ photo!

arianne said...

It's so cute! I'm glad you finally found a place that treats you right. And for the record I did not mean to reference DQ just then, but I guess it fits right in.

Valerie said...

if the love seat is a temporary gift you probably shouldn't sell it :}

Stats