Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday...

Olivia and Gibson
I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Friday. And post my favorite picture from this year. I hope where ever you are, you are enjoying good food, friends and possibly some pool time. I am getting excited to head home in a few days here. I have a new nephew (my first) to meet, and obviously need to be spending time with Olivia, my family and all my friends in AZ. I have high hopes of running up Usery Mountain a dozen or so times, so if anyone reading this is in on some early morning desert running (even if it's just on the canal) then let me know.

Anyways Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Olivia and I just enjoyed some mac n cheese with peas. A classic dish I remember from when we were little. We can not wait to see you! Hope you have a great Friday.

Melissa said...

That's one of my favourite picture of this year and I"m not even related.

Nancy Pitney said...

I'll walk with you up Usery, but I don't think I could run it. It's right by my house--so if we go early enough, I could be back before Rusty goes to work! Or, I could just bring Jack in the Baby Bjorn--but then I definitely couldn't run it!

Stats