Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Studying....

Sorry i have been lame at posting. Summer time has been busy, with studying, working out, hanging out with friends, and a road trip (drove to Spokane, flew to SLC, drove to Provo and West Jordon, and back to Provo and back to SLC, and flew to Spokane and back to Moscow). I will post about the road trip soon. Just wanted to let all my AZ friends know that i will be back on July 23rd, and will be home for a month...so there will be popsicle parties, trips to the River and girls night outs, and of course heading to the institute. So if anyone wants to get together in AZ let me know.

The good blogging will continue shortly.

3 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Heck yes! I totally want to see you! Call me when you've got some time and we can do lunch! (834-0295) Can't wait to see you!

Rita said...

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks even though I just saw you last week.

Dyan said...

Can't wait to see you. You must stop by next door. I am sure we will be there some time.

Stats