Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Twas a sad day.

I want to say that i trust you people a lot.

First I always talk about my hopes and dreams of one day having a husband and family of my own.

Then I tell you about the hand wart and the healthy cervix.

But I am not sure you can handle the truth....

I dropped out of a race. A marathon. The Spokane Marathon to be exact. I was in last place. The race had a 5 hour limit, i wasn't meeting it. The course was hilly. I weight 173 pounds (gained 7 since law school started) and my feet were killing me. So I quit. The race directors said I could keep going but I didn't want people to stick around because of me.

It was a sad sad day.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry Jodz.
Better luck next time.
Can you add me to your email list?
Go into design at the top of your blog.
Then go into settings.
Then go into email&mobile and add my email address in the first white box there.
Then whenever you post it'll email me, which means less time on the computer for me checking private blogs.
It'd help me out a ton.

Nancy Pitney said...

I am still so impressed that
1) you have already completed a marathon
2) you attempted it again.

I don't even think I could run a 10K right now. You will improve, I'm sure!

AK said...

you are a stronger women than me.... I did one marathon and said never again, but the main reason you are a stronger than me is that you posted your weight on your blog. You are gutsy and classy! Love it.

display name said...

Hey Jodi, can you add me to your email list too?

Jaime S. said...

: (

Stats