Thursday, September 30, 2010

Over My Head.

I decided i was going to make up for lost opportunities in Law School.

This semester I am taking

Bankruptcy 3
Bankruptcy Clinic 1
Victims Rights Clinic 1
Legal Accounting 1
Environmental Law 3
Unfair Competition 2
International Public Law 3
Intellectual Property 3

I am also sitting in on 2 classes and not getting credit for Workplace and Securities

Clinic takes time, reading for class takes time, being social takes time, going to church takes time, blogging takes time (so i wasn't doing it).

I just wanted everyone to know I am busy, happy and feeling overwhelmed.


Enjoy being stay at home moms. LOL. I would trade you in a second.

7 comments:

Jaime S. said...

Is there still such things as stay at home moms? Am I considered one when I work 25 hrs a week?

Nancy Pitney said...

Thanks for reminding me how lucky I am! :-)

Melissa said...

Some days I'd trade you in a second.

Rita said...

Yea, you do sound busy. Really busy but amazing. You have a good reason to be focused on other things besides updating your blog. But I like it when you do.

Melissa said...

Hey Jodz do you wanna put me on your 'email when I've blogged' list?
Then I'd know when you've posted instead of having to check it daily?

Diane... said...

glad you are staying on top of everything...if anyone can do it you can Jod...see you next month!

Bree said...

So much work, crazy girl! We should go see a fun movie or go for a hike so you can stay sane.

Stats