Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am in love....








I am in love with being an aunt to Olivia, Gibson and Sophie Joy. Since she is the most recent addition I have to say, I am loving my sweet niece Sophie Joy. I have to see her, hold her and kiss her at least once a day, sometimes twice. She is perfect and beautiful and sweet. I am so lucky that my sister is making babies. Today I thanked my mom for having more kids after me (for many reasons, but especially because they have beautiful babies).

Sunday was her baby blessing, and it was beautiful. I felt so lucky to be here for that special day. It was the first time I could remember that I actually paid attention to the words and emotion of the blessing. As my brother in law Sumo was blessing his sweet daughter, I could feel how much he wanted the best for her, how much he loved her and wanted her life to turn out good. It was really beautiful.

In addition, I want to give a shout out to my sister Rita, who is such a good mom. I love to see my beautiful little sister mothering her sweet girls. I am super proud of her, even if our conversations involve the hardships of potty training the girls, and the best way to hold Sophie.

I love AZ!

6 comments:

theroyalscribe said...

You are looking TAN, sister. I am jealous! And that baby is cute.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're having fun Jodz.

Nancy Pitney said...

Babies sure are special! I'm glad you are soaking up the kids while you can!

sumo said...

Thanks Jodi, you're the best aunt ever! Olivia and Sophie love you so much! Wish you could stay here longer.

sumo said...

That last comment was me, Rita.

Diane... said...

Join the crowd...those/YOU kids are lovable!!!

Stats