Thursday, April 22, 2010

on top of the world.


Lately I have been feeling cute and stylie. I have about 10 pairs of boots, some from Thrift, some from Last Chance and I also bought 3 pairs at the Macy's boot/shoe sale a few weeks ago. I rock leggings now, wear jewelry, put makeup on everyday, try to keep my grays covered and basically just look smoking hot everyday. But as I was about to completely indulge myself in vanity....I came across this beautiful picture again, and was quickly brought back to reality. YIKES.

8 comments:

Jill said...

I thought you were going to say, "In a moment of weakness, I decided to cut my bangs again!"

:)

I'm glad this picture is old and not new.

:)

Rita said...

I have lots of these photos like this Jodi, but I would never post them :)

Wish I could see you out rocking your stylie self, leggins and all.

Melissa said...

LOL
I'm with Rita, tons of bad pic's of me will never see the daylight.
You're a brave woman.

Diane... said...

"YIKES" is right!!!!

Sommer said...

You are one funny woman! LOVE you

Dyan said...

Looks good. Sounds like you are doing good. Have fun living alone and yes this does mean you are a grown up. It's not fun so stay a kid as long as you can.

arizonamama said...

Jodi, get that picture down NOW! Ahhhhh!

Kelli Brown said...

Seriously, Jodi. Not your best moment on film...

Good thing we all know how foxy you really are.

Stats