Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love being an aunt.




I don't know about you...but i love being an aunt. Livy can now say lots of things including "dodie" and "jojo". It is so much fun to be home and get to spend time with them. I do get to do ichat with Livy and it is always so much fun. More fun in real life.

Gibson is the cutest little guy. He is so smilie, squealie and just pure awesomeness. Already is cute personality is coming through. I also get to do Ichat with Gibby and i love that he laughs and smiles almost the whole way through.

It is fitting that i would use my mac to take pics with my niece and nephew... because that is our main connection to each other when i am away.

6 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

They are both adorable! I wish my sister who is in Utah had a Mac so we could ichat. Everyone else in my family has a Mac except her! Glad you're having a good time with fam!

Goodman Family said...

Thank you Jodi for posting!! I love it!!! much lov xoxo

Rita said...

We love having you here. I am with Tamara thanks for posting this. Super cute!!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're having a good time Jodz.
Live it up baby cause there's only pressure, study and bad weather up these ways LOL

Diane... said...

i TOOK THOSE PHOTOS...YOU KNEW i WOULD! CUTE!!!!!

Melissa said...

Hey Jodz so what's the news with your dad and sister?

Stats