Tuesday, May 18, 2010

UPDATE

Moved to Boise....

Cried on the way down here.

I have an infected, goopy eye.

I felt a cold sore coming in, so I went to the clinic to get Valtrex, I still have a yucky scab.

I have a sore throat, and a congested face and I feel terrible.

I have been doing a Pro-Bono mini externship (no pay) at the Federal Building...it is about 200 yards from my front door so i just walk here.

I got fat during finals from eating so much China Buffet. Now I don't fit into my clothes.

I have a new little niece named Sophie Joy, who was born 2 weeks ago...and I wish I could see her.

I don't have any of my furniture here, it is still in Moscow, and will be arriving within the month. But I still need to get a bed and couches. A friend is storing her couches at my place, so I sleep on those.

I am bloody poor, and it sucks.

Thats It. Love you all.

jodi

8 comments:

Rita said...

It was so good to talk to you tonight. Hope you start to feel a little bit better. You will see Sophie soon and it will be awesome.

Melissa said...

Well at least you have peeps who love you right?
Man you sound smashed.

Karrie said...

Pop, I love you and hope you start feeling well. Boise will be great, and before you know it, you'll be rich lawyer:) Keep it up.

Marie Nelson said...

Jodi, I love you and hope you get feeling better real fast! I bet you will love Boise by the end of the summer and not want to leave! I hope so. Stay positive!!

Dyan said...

Good luck in Boise. When do you come home to visit?

M said...

You will love Boise, I loved my 2 years there and wish I can be there right now. Boise reminds me of Mesa in a way, I think it's the people. If you need some friends there I know some cool peeps there. I might be there this summer to visit some peeps

Melissa said...

So what's happening hot stuff?

Unknown said...

JODI! I did it! I was tired of the psuedo-spiritualism comments on FB and I commented back. Should have known it would open a BIG can of worms, but I don't care. I'm tired of everyone taking it like it's OK for him to write hurtful things about what so many of us believe. HA!

Stats